Therapy services for adults living in the Cowichan Valley, British Columbia
- Session Format: Individual & Couples Counselling
- Treatment Specialties:
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Personality Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Historical Sexual Abuse or Complex Traumatic Stress
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Session Fee: $100 – for either individual or couples therapy
Services may be covered in full or in part by your employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.